Discussion Forum Guidelines
- This discussion forum is to buy/sell/trade sports and non-sports trading cards. Shared knowledge helps us all to learn more. Please respect that this forum is for trading cards only.
- Please hold to a single topic for each thread. Be sure to list your topic, year and brand in the message header/subject box before posting. This will aid the reader(s) in identifying the topic.
- In responding the discussion questions posted, please answer the question completely.
- Stay on topic – Don’t post irrelevant links, comments, thoughts, or pictures.
- Don’t type in ALL CAPS! If you do, it will look like you’re screaming.
- Don’t write anything that sounds angry or sarcastic, even as a joke, because without hearing your tone of voice, others might not realize you’re joking.
- You can suggest ideas but remember we should base our opinions with evidence and research.
- Original postings and replies should be relevant and contain substance.
- Some people are sensitive towards criticism or perceived criticism, keep responses positive and constructive.
- Please post your questions regarding the topic in the post, many will benefit from the answers as well as discussion.
- Responses should indicate agreement/disagreement and why.
- I reserve the right to DELETE any accounts or inappropriate message(s) not in accordance with these guidelines. This is a subjective decision; but I will use common sense.
- Make sure to include pictures and prices on all your post otherwise they will be DELETED.
- To prevent any issues, coin your items, add a paper with your name and current date on it, otherwise your post will be DELETED.
Signed : ADMIN